Arriving fashionably late to the spring 2013 runways, many A-list models decided to swing by Milan — and casting directors took full advantage of their presence, evenly distributing the girls among 41 of the city's top shows. Karmen Pedaru nabbed four opening and closing slots, including the first and last looks at Salvatore Ferragamo, while both Daria Strokous and Nadja Bender booked three opening or closing slots (Bender perhaps with an edge thanks to leading Etro, Trussardi, and Emilio Pucci, not that Daria's ending outfit for Prada is anything to sniff at). Other notables on the catwalk included Joan Smalls, who closed both Fendi and Pucci's shows; Anja Rubik, with a double-whammy at Gucci; and Lea T, who opened and closed Philipp Plein's show. Click ahead to see these triumphs and more in our slideshow roundup.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split