We've been shooting outside of the shows for weeks now, and we never, ever cease to be amazed at how elaborate people are willing to get with their looks during fashion month. Today's installment, the last from Milan, features all-American model Jacquelyn Jablonski in a T-shirt featuring the Boss (represent!), Ece Sukan of Turkish Vogue in a moss-green leather shirt dress, and Russian designer Ulyana Sergeenko with her Jenna Lyons glasses and full skirts. We also found several people wearing the ubiquitous Balenciaga "sweatshirt" (above), head-to-toe Dries, and samurai-inspired shapes. Click through our slideshow for all that, plus some accessories designed (and modeled) by Anna Dello Russo.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve