When in doubt, Gwyneth Paltrow is always a reliable newsstand blockbuster, so InStyle's October issue ought to do well. In related news, the actress-slash-everything partnered with J.Crew (a first for the retailer) last Thursday, posting photos of herself wearing their fall collection on Goop.com. Within 24 hours, Jcrew.com had seen a huge uptick in traffic. “Eight percent of all our traffic since we launched with Gwyneth is being driven by Goop. That’s amazing,” a spokesperson told WWD. Get ready for lots more labels to follow suit.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat