Yesterday's weather was a bit chillier, which meant more long sleeves ... and plenty of people who couldn't have cared less (see Michelle Harper in a blazer, bandeau top, and matching hot pants, plus some sort of sheer overlay). Preetma Singh, associate market editor at Marie Claire, paired a bright green sweater with silver shorts; Elle China's Leaf Greener broke out a striped jacket and a beanie; and Serian Heu picked a white button-down that read BLUE in black letters. Click ahead to see these looks, plus a handful of ladies who've mastered the art of draping their cropped coats over their shoulders just so.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers