Whether it was thanks to the newly clear skies, or, you know, just because, yesterday's showgoers and other Fashion Week hangers-on brought extra-colorful — even neon! — looks out for a showing. Natalie Joos paired a tropical-print crop top with a bright blue, crafts-y embroidered skirt; Peony Lim paired her floral dress with a flower in her hair; and Susie Lau went Super Mario chic in a printed T-shirt and what appear to be long, Chanel shorts. Plus, America's Next Top Model's breakout star of the season Bryanboy did his whole I Want to Be Seen/I Don't Want to Be Seen thing, wearing an aluminum face shield. Click ahead to see these folks, and plenty more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once