There were lots of bright outfits around town yesterday, because nothing banishes mid–Fashion Week malaise like a dose of neon and sequins — especially bright pink short shorts paired with a sparkly T-shirt, which one showgoer wore in a homegrown remedy worthy of a patent. Taylor Tomasi Hill pulled off those cobalt blue Commes des Garcon shorts, China Chow brought out a "Day at the Races"–worthy fascinator, and, likely just to be controversial, Leandra Medine posed in a T-shirt that read "All Blogs Post the Same Stuff." Which we forgave her for and included her anyway.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament