The fashion set has moved on to London, meaning it's time to look back at some of the more gloriously awkward yet enchanting beauty looks from New York Fashion Week. Clean hair was finally deemed overrated (by Alexander Wang and Louise Goldin); bold brows were basically everywhere (like Marc Jacobs, rag & bone, Jason Wu); and the no-makeup-makeup look returned, once again, for spring (shout-out to Prabal Gurung). Click ahead to see which designers (and hair and makeup teams) spent their summers watching Game of Thrones and who tried to make conjunctivitis look chic.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Science Asks: Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life