To quote the Canadian alternative rock band Barenaked Ladies, "Who needs sleep? / Well you're never gonna get it / Who needs sleep? / Tell me what's that for / Who needs sleep? / Be happy with what you're getting / There's a guy who's been awake / Since the Second World War." We don't know if that last part is true, but after Sunday night's Opening Ceremony rager, we were expecting the style set to hibernate for the rest of the week. Not so, friends — not so! A bunch of folks turned up to last night's events — MADE and Lexus's Interview magazine dinner, Barney's rag & bone fête, and Wes Gordon's after-party — including Elisabeth Moss, Jason Wu, and Bryanboy. Click ahead to see what you missed.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like