Wednesday evening saw a grab bag of events — including the Marchesa dinner, J. Mendel's afterparty, Ariel Pink's performance at Irving Plaza for the Proenza Schouler boys, and a screening of Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's in celebration of the store's 111th anniversary. Click through our slideshow to see intrepid nightlifers such as Derek Blasberg, the Seinfelds, Jack and Laz (we're casual like that), Gia Coppola, and Jessica Stam. And let's hope they're all now safely at home on their couches, curled up with a good book, wearing a nice pair of slippers.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat