Wednesday evening saw a grab bag of events — including the Marchesa dinner, J. Mendel's afterparty, Ariel Pink's performance at Irving Plaza for the Proenza Schouler boys, and a screening of Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's in celebration of the store's 111th anniversary. Click through our slideshow to see intrepid nightlifers such as Derek Blasberg, the Seinfelds, Jack and Laz (we're casual like that), Gia Coppola, and Jessica Stam. And let's hope they're all now safely at home on their couches, curled up with a good book, wearing a nice pair of slippers.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like