Prada's colorful horizontal stripes were the most ubiquitous trend of spring 2011, while more muted versions showed up in Chanel, Thakoon, and Doo.Ri's pre-fall 2012 collections. Though the pattern will never really fall out of favor (the Breton stripe shirt attests to that!), spring 2013's stripes are more supermarket checkout friendly — with a sixties slant. With its sequins, Marc Jacobs's stripes conjured a modern-day Edie Sedgwick, while over in Milan, Les Copains applied the print to a body-skimming sheath. At Moschino, it was a mod world, with models in teased hair and graphic stripes.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000