Even amid the barrage of fine male models walking the runways at Milk Studios, the ladies of MADE Fashion Week only have eyes for their co-workers. (And there's nothing wrong with that.) Every company has the token hotties you whisper/giggle about at the water cooler after sashaying salaciously past their desk in tight pants and we've probably said too much with that so let's leave it there... the point is, at MADE, there are apparently a lot of said token hotties. And as it happens, the MADE ladies sent us a selection of their thoughts on their workplace crushes; here they are matched up with the recipient in a handy little slideshow. Office romances? Go for it. If they go sour, you can tell us about it.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000