Nick Vogelson and James Valeri feted the launch of their new magazine, Document Journal, last night with a party in the West Village. Fashionable guests included Mark Holgate, Justin Bond, and Collier Schorr, as well as a cavalcade of models off duty: Kasia Struss, Hannelore Knuts, Liya Kebede, Dorothea Barth Jorgensen, and (many) more. Artist, photographer, producer, and designer Maripol (also the stylist behind Madonna's early wardrobe) snapped away with her handy Polaroid camera, and offered us an exclusive look at the results.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe