This Thursday (the very first day of Fashion Week!!), four fashion shows will be live-streamed in Times Square for all the world to see — well, everyone waiting in line at the TKTS booth and/or fighting with their children outside the American Girl store, that is. Thanks to a partnership between Maybelline and Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York, runway shows by Nicholas K., BCBG Max Azria, Richard Chai, and Tadashi Shoji will play on a giant screen throughout the day. So, if your office building happens to border Times Square (you know who you are), you can watch Chai's show during your 11 a.m. phone call instead of staring at the wall.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times