And "it's extraordinary!" she told the Telegraph, "throwing her head back," either for dramatic effect — or because she knows that Hedi's an angel sent from the heavens to design beautiful, beautiful clothes and eradicate the widespread use of the letter Y. Hayek also answered the One Question I Would Ask If I Ever Got to Meet Her: Does she actually purchase all of the Gucci, McQueen, and items by assorted PPR brands that she wears? "He [husband François-Henri Pinault] still pays for it, so I feel always like I can't just go and take anything I want, you know? I could, because he is really nice to me, but I always feel I cannot become that, some crazy woman that comes and takes half the store." I could be that woman.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split