Anna Dello Russo's full "Fashion Shower" music video premiered this morning. The clip, which doubles as promotion of her new accessories line in collaboration with H&M and potential Rihanna remix material, sees ADR prancing around against opulent, Eurotrash-y backdrops in high heels, feathers, veils, and a black Latex minidress (should she get wet), "singing" along to the semi-nonsensical fashion rules she'd often post on her blog back in the day. For example: "Lesson #6: Somebody wearing your same outfit. Wonderful! You did a right choice. (Air kisses.)" The Times harshly describes the whole thing as "the kind of train wreck that makes you feel just a little bit sorry for the subject, even though you know she is making a lot of cash for flashing her long legs." Pity Anna not, we say, just dance along with her.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split