New York Fashion Week started yesterday with a handful of shows, including Juan Carlos Obando, Organic by John Patrick, and Rachel Comey. If you couldn't make out all of Comey's offerings using our Model Head-Cam, check out the runway gallery of her floral and monochromatic separates, subtle white numbers, and one-piece swimsuits that a breathing human being could wear! Click ahead to see all of the outfits, and zoom in and out as you oooh and aaah, or start with our editor's report card for a breakdown of the Tuesday night dresses for artsy girls who love prints and feel ambivalent about their waistlines. And keep checking the Runway section page for new shows throughout the week.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split