Sofia Vergara knows exactly what looks good on her: a fitted waist, a low-cut neckline, and a bold, solid color palette. Indeed, she's provided a much-needed blueprint for curvaceous women who want to celebrate their shape — and should! — without looking too, well, Kardashian. On the red carpet, Vergara favors structured fishtail gowns, often with strapless bustier tops and a V-shaped bustline. Off-duty, she dresses down in jeans and casual tops, but never sacrifices glamour — even when she's running errands, you'll never catch her without heels, makeup, or perfectly smooth hair. Some women just never take the day off!
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Gucci Westman
- Kate Winslet Versus the Men’s Rights Activists