The face of October's British Vogue was spotted at LAX yesterday (likely wailing along to Elliott Smith) in the very same T-shirt that Robert wore on July 19, 2011, E! Online writes. And several weeks ago, for her first post-scandal Oh Shit, the Paparazzi Are Following Me to My Car photo shoot, the actress broke out Pattinson's baseball hat and backpack, sartorial choices that we dissected here. So, what does Wednesday's Irie tee mean? According to Grazia, the word irie is defined as "being at total peace with your current state of being," info that perhaps Kristen, too, found on UrbanDictionary.com. In any case, we can't wait to see how Kristen turns up to the Toronto Film Festival tonight. If she has on black jeans with the fly down, we might say something, as people who care deeply for her.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve