Hallelujah — the New York shows are more than halfway done! And as you've trotted out several days' worth of meticulously planned outfits, we've been hanging around Milk Studios (the home of MADE Fashion Week) snapping close-ups of your blue handbags, dip-dyed hair, and digital-print dresses ... and putting together collages of street-style trends in our spare time. We know, we know — you thought you'd be the only one in a camouflage shirt, lace stockings, and Prada creepers, with a top-knot and mirrored sunglasses. But you're not, so welcome to The Cut's inaugural Pattern Recognition of the spring 2013 season! We're happy to have you.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve