Hallelujah — the New York shows are more than halfway done! And as you've trotted out several days' worth of meticulously planned outfits, we've been hanging around Milk Studios (the home of MADE Fashion Week) snapping close-ups of your blue handbags, dip-dyed hair, and digital-print dresses ... and putting together collages of street-style trends in our spare time. We know, we know — you thought you'd be the only one in a camouflage shirt, lace stockings, and Prada creepers, with a top-knot and mirrored sunglasses. But you're not, so welcome to The Cut's inaugural Pattern Recognition of the spring 2013 season! We're happy to have you.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament