Stalking the stylish industry folk who attend fashion weeks around the world requires a tenacity, not to mention obsession, that few possess. Looking cool while doing it goes above and beyond the call of duty. Today we bring you a (newly updated) look at some of the sharply dressed sharpshooters on the street, brought to you by our very own veteran Bek Andersen. Click through our slideshow to see these up-and-comers — including The Cut's new street-style photographer, YoungJun Koo — in their perfect half-tucks, sneakers, headbands, and, in one case, suspenders; even their cameras look chic. As the old saying goes, it takes a stylish person to know one.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve