Last year's feel-good movie of the holidays included this year's must-have accessory: bangs. Rooney Mara's blunt, brow-skimming ones have been all over the runways (Calvin Klein, Marni, Antonio Berardi, Versace). At the Oscars, Rose Byrne's longer, eye-grazing bangs stole the spotlight from her sequined Vivienne Westwood dress. Meanwhile, Zooey Deschanel's bangs practically have their own sitcom. So this week, The Cut's beauty section will be dedicated to the world of bangs: how to trim them at home, the best styling products, and more. First up, a segment on clip-ons. Click to watch as we invited men, women, and even one very patient yellow Lab to give stylist Ken Paves's faux-hair offerings a go. Some found them "liberating," others found them "anti-aging," and one person considered using them to stalk old boyfriends incognito.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000