First it was the cult Céline luggage handbags a few years ago with their undulating scroll trim that launched a thousand phone calls to get on their wait list. Then it was the sculptural S-curved hemlines and lapels at Stella McCartney's Spring 2012 collection. Now, the curve is back in a big way for Spring 2013. We've already spotted them at Cushnie et Ochs as an eye-catching frame for a model's décolletage; at Rag & Bone in the form of some especially feminine shoulder accents; and at Prabal Gurung as a red scroll detail on a white neoprene pullover.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her