Designer Tom Ford, who famously refuses to allow photography at his shows lest the images be spread through dastardly mediums like the Internet where just any old person could gaze upon them, has actually allowed two pictures of his new collection to be printed alongside Suzy Menkes's glowing review in the International Herald Tribune. (Yes, there are bike shorts, and yes, the black material does look a bit Hefty-bag-esque.) Usually we hoi polloi have to wait at least a few months to see the clothes, which gradually trickle online via Vogue spreads or strange videos, so the fact that these are available mere days after his London show marks a notable change in policy. Perhaps he'll come around to this whole Internet thing yet!
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?