A British cable channel will soon premiere Top Dog Model, a reality TV competition to find, yes, the best doggie model the United Kingdom has to offer. This is not a joke. (Well, it sort of is, but in a good way.) Fifteen canine hopefuls will be put through their paces in, oh, yes, "dog-eat-dog modeling assignments," judged by a Hollywood dog agent, a fashion model, and a girl who appeared on the British version of The X Factor. Hey, why not? Our pick for the winner: Brindle (pictured), but we're also predicting Princess as the season's breakout star.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve