H&M is keeping Anna Dello Russo's new accessories line so tightly under wraps that even Anna herself can't wear any of the items to fashion shows yet. "Not for another month!" she told us yesterday at the Plaza Hotel, where her designs were displayed among trays of pink macarons and marshmallows. Her extensive collection of shoes, bags, jewelry, and headpieces — most of which are gold, sparkly, and unabashedly gaudy — won't hit stores until October 4. As we'd hoped, her marketing strategy includes a new extended version of her "Fashion Shower" video, which shows her prancing around a giant gold shoe ("It was my idea!" she explained). When asked if she'd ever consider a music career, Anna nodded. "Maybe!" she said. "I love music, dance music. I always sing and dance when I get dressed." See Anna explain her collection in our video.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split