Presented in a huge, dark space entirely swathed in blackout curtains, the Theyskens' Theory spring 2013 collection was meant to evoke the deep sea. Designer Olivier Theyskens said he was inspired by underwater organisms, which he translated into strong shoulders, inky blue colors, and sparkly textures. Also of note: All the models wore damp, wavy wigs cropped to a chin-length bob, just like the one Theyskens himself just got (a drastic change from his signature long hair). "My personal perception changed a little bit," he said of his new haircut. Watch the full interview, plus more runway footage in our video.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat