Professional hairstylists make it look easy, so you know you're in trouble when someone like Paul Hanlon, a backstage mainstay, cops to creating a look that's a "bit tricky." Such was the case at Altuzarra's spring show, where the hair, although simple in description (a low, knotlike bun), was seriously difficult to perfect. After what felt like hours of blow-drying, hair-spraying, and combing (repeat, repeat, repeat), we found out firsthand how painstaking backstage beauty can be. Watch as we trade the makeup brush for a comb.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat