According to a press release, Condé Nast Restaurants, part of Condé Nast International, plans to open a Vogue Café in the Dubai Mall in the next few months and a GQ Bar situated in an international five-star hotel in the emirate next year. While the café is more for locals and doesn't serve alcohol, the GQ PaRtY SHacK is all about international clientele and getting crunked "as permitted by law and offered by most hotels in the region." Both venues are said to offer a Body Shame Platter (piece of Iceberg lettuce, mirror, tissues, and your bestie on speed-dial) for $25, which I'll take to go.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split