According to a press release, Condé Nast Restaurants, part of Condé Nast International, plans to open a Vogue Café in the Dubai Mall in the next few months and a GQ Bar situated in an international five-star hotel in the emirate next year. While the café is more for locals and doesn't serve alcohol, the GQ PaRtY SHacK is all about international clientele and getting crunked "as permitted by law and offered by most hotels in the region." Both venues are said to offer a Body Shame Platter (piece of Iceberg lettuce, mirror, tissues, and your bestie on speed-dial) for $25, which I'll take to go.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season