In an epic round of mutual back-scratching, Vogue.com aired an exclusive clip from a forthcoming episode of Glee that follows Kurt (Chris Colfer) as he interviews for an internship with Isabelle Wright, the fictional Vogue.com editor played by real-life Vogue favorite Sarah Jessica Parker. (In case you haven't made the connection, Anna Wintour's daughter Bee Shaffer works for Glee's co-producer, Ryan Murphy.) To complete the circle, Wintour helped pick out Parker's outfits for the role, including pieces by Prabal Gurung, Altuzarra, and Fendi.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb