In three days, Jill Stuart will send her spring collection down the runway. Yesterday at her studio, the designer's to-do list included casting the models (she and her team saw 120 girls; 25 will walk the show), hunting down some fabric that had gone MIA (oh, no big deal), and deciding on the all-important hair and makeup. Stuart told hairstylist Odile Gilbert and makeup artist Diane Kendal that she wanted a look reminiscent of "old Hollywood glamour." Click to watch how Kendal and Gilbert interpreted Stuart’s directive with sequined hair accessories (a first for Stuart), dewy skin, and greasy eyes (this is actually a good thing!) in this exclusive video for The Cut.
Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles