Less than two days after the spring 2013 Diane Von Furstenberg collection walked at Lincoln Center, the label announced this evening that Yvan Mispelaere would be departing from his position, "effective immediately." Creative director since 2010, Mispelaere will not be replaced; the DVF design team will work under Diane's direction alone moving forward. In the official press release, he thanked von Furstenberg for the opportunity (as statements in this vein work, she then thanked him right back for his contributions) and described himself as "eager to take on my next challenge." And with that, the revolving door of ins and outs that spins its merry way through most fashion weeks starts to turn.
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth