This afternoon's Thakoon spring 2013 collection showcased ladylike metallic broderie and silk bodices, along with tops and skirts that were trompe l'oeil vignettes of caged hummingbirds and flowers. But one eye-catching item, a modest but glittery stacked heel with a patent leather tongue, seemed to give a little edge to the collection's porcelain prettiness. We predict it'll be a fast editor pick for its shiny but unassuming air. Click on the image to zoom in on the many black sequins and see the shoe's patent leather shine.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat