Victoria Beckham showed bright and early this morning, with husband David Beckham in attendance. The clean palette was predominantly black, white, and cream, accented with pops of red. Opening up with a series of midi-length skirts, she delved into A-line miniskirts before showcasing her signature body-conscious below-the-knee sheaths. Models wore flat sandals, menswear-inspired oxfords, and peep-toe ankle booties while clutching slim leather portfolios and larger, laser-cut leather purses. Click and zoom in to see the precise little shapes on the white handbag that closed the show.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her