As Paris fashion week nears its end, you'd think we'd have photographed everyone there is to see (again, and again, and again). But amazingly, some fresh faces have popped up in the season's twilight hours — like Lourdes Medina, a pattern-cutter for Céline, who paired wood-soled leather boots with a pleated long dress, and Cammi Dubourdieu, a student with a taste for long, flowy skirts. And of course, there were more of the regulars (Elisa Nalin, Caroline Sieber, Natalie Joos, Anna Dello Russo, and so on), whose Energizer bunny wardrobes are still — still! — going strong.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament