The weather in Paris this weekend permitted for a wide range of styles, from Taylor Tomasi Hill's sleeveless dress to Ulyana Sergeenko's bizarre blanket-skirt. With the competition for who can wear the weirdest combination of prints and giant necklaces reaching its apex outside of shows, it can be a relief to see some one like Kanye or the French Vogue team show up in black tees and blazers. Cut favorite Kate Lanphear skipped expensive versions of novelty tops, instead opting for an authentic Slayer tee, layered under a sheer Equipment blouse with her signature scary-sharp earrings. Click through our slideshow to see all that plus Susie Bubble, Hamish Bowles, Elin Kling, Ece Suckan, Shala Monroque, Caroline Blomst, and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split