Granted, Hofstra's VIP section — for dignitaries such as "writer Hilary Geary and Wilbur Ross, Robert Zimmerman, Long Island Congressman Steve Israel, former Sen. Al D'Amato and N.Y. State Senate leader Dean Skelos and Jay Jacobs," according to the Post — was situated in the bleachers, so that plebeians like Lorraine could be up close for the town hall proceedings. But Anna's likely whipping up a letter to the debate commission right now ... not an "open" one, just a little ditty she plans to file away in her limited-edition Prada binder.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season