With her long limbs, porcelain skin, and huge brown eyes, Anne Hathaway is an arresting presence on a red carpet. It doesn't hurt that she clearly adores fashion, has the figure to pluck dresses straight off the runway, and retains the services of celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe. Indeed, there's little that she hasn't worn — when she hosted the Academy Awards in 2011, she changed exactly eight times, running down a list of fashion's most in-demand houses: Givenchy couture, Atelier Versace, Tom Ford, a custom-made Lanvin tuxedo, and brand-new Armani Privé couture. Enjoy a look back at the evolution of her constantly changing wardrobe, from the early Princess Diaries days to her Valentino bridal gown.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Gucci Westman
- Kate Winslet Versus the Men’s Rights Activists