According to WWD, the LVMH chairman and CEO will soon become a Knight Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire for his "services to business and the wider community in the U.K.," the Commonwealth office explained. Arnault can pick up his medal from the British Embassy in Paris. And along with it comes a new title, so the next time Libération — whom Arnault is suing for about $20,000, by the way — calls him a riche con, it's technically riche con, KBE (not Sir because he hasn't defected to Britain ... yet). Let's keep that in mind.
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch