Gap's 2012 holiday ad campaign celebrates the "many shades" of love. Couples shot for the ad include Michael J. Fox and wife Tracy Pollan and Rufus Wainwright and husband Jorn Weisbrodt. Meanwhile, Boardwalk Empire's Michael Huston posed with his dog ("puppy love") and the cast of Ryan Murphy's The New Normal got together to showcase "modern love." (Because the cast of Modern Love must have said no?) Then there's Aubrey Plaza, shot all on her lonesome, showcasing "self love." She's probably hugging herself.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament