Unlike the stripping men of Hunk-A-Mania, who go through weekly manscaping rituals that involve electric razors, body oils, and waxing sessions, the men who transform into fabulous queens on RuPaul's All Stars Drag Race have a surprisingly pared-down system. As these men become women competing for the crown (and for offscreen performances, too), they admitted to the Cut that it just takes a quick shave of their entire face and body with a Gillette Mach 3 razor, plus a little Veet here and there. Of course, putting on a full face of makeup and hair takes much longer than keeping any body hair at bay. But after years of performing, each gal has discovered her own useful home remedies for removing heavy foundation, erasing wrinkles using eggs, and wearing nylons like a real lady. Click through for their beauty tips, sure to help speed up your own morning routine.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Are You the Marrying Type?
Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month
Vanessa Friedman Will Not Be Cathy Horyn
Obama and His Dad Jeans Through the Years
Terry Richardson Speaks Amid ‘Witch Hunt’
Best Bet: Eve Lom Dynaspot Treatment
- Meet the Quad-Daters: Two BFFs Seeking Same
- The Cut’s Week in Review
- Male Gaze: James Deen, ‘Bronut’ Pioneer
- Are You the Marrying Type?
- Hair-Swap: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
- Karl Lagerfeld Released an Emoji App
- 24 Vintage Ladies Celebrating St. Paddy’s Day
- Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
- Twitter, Rape, and Privacy on Social Media
- Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
- The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month
- Vanessa Friedman Will Not Be Cathy Horyn
- Obama and His Dad Jeans Through the Years
- Kate Moss’s Little Sister, Regular Aughties Teen
- Terry Richardson Speaks Amid ‘Witch Hunt’