While New Yorkers battened down the hatches this weekend, Anna Wintour fled to safety in California and attended LACMA's Art + Film Gala in a fresh new Rochas dress. She's probably stranded there now, perhaps bunking up with one of her fellow guests (Cameron Diaz, maybe?) and watching the Weather Channel in inside-out socks with a cup of tea. (Or not.) Anyway, lots of other famous people attended the gala, too, where they wore fancy clothes and guffawed about how ghastly it must be to live in New York. Click through our slideshow to see dark-haired Karlie Kloss, Florence Welch in violet, and both Diaz and Amy Adams in the same shade of Grey Poupon.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament