Karlie Kloss and Joan Smalls filmed the latest episode of MTV's revamped House of Style while shopping in cult Parisian store Colette. That's good time management for you. Fellow shopper Kanye West also cameos in the episode — but only very briefly. Yeezy came over all camera-shy, poor thing. An intrepid cameraman had to film him, fuzzily, chatting with Karlie and Joan through a rack of clothes from across the store, and he wouldn't even put a mic on. (Joan helpfully clarified that it's always fun chatting with Kanye about fashion, not that we'd have known.) Maybe he didn't want to share all the spoils of his hard work reportedly overhauling girlfriend Kim Kardashian's wardrobe. Though, of course, we've seen more than enough of her new look lately anyway.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate