At his wedding this past weekend, Levi Johnston kept his vows casual: "to have and to hold, whatever you say," continuing, "till death do us yadda yadda, let's get to the reception because I'd like some cake." (Not really.) Inside Edition also reports that he was "clad in a Hugo Boss red label tuxedo accessorized with a camouflage vest and bow tie [and] is said to have sweated profusely during the event." Levi's bride Sunny Oglesby, in a strapless white meringue of a gown, presumably kept her perspiration under control; baby daughter Breeze Beretta wore pink because she's already just so on trend.
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- Rooney Mara, the Goth Ice Queen
- Male Gaze: Feast Your Eyes on Frank Sinatra
- Office Stress Is Contagious
- Kim Kardashian’s ‘Jubilant,’ Post-Baby Reveal
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 14 Days to Go!
- Paltrow, Anderson Diet Show Gets ‘Major Network’