She told Fashionista: "I just get frustrated because, just because I exist in this shape, doesn’t mean that I’m like advocating it and being like, ‘I look great.’ How do you know I’m not looking in the mirror and going ‘I wish I could gain ten pounds?’ Which is actually quite often the case. But if you say that you sound like you’re bragging that you’re naturally thin, and you’re not allowed to do that ... people that are bigger can be on the front covers of magazines being like ‘I’m really happy with my shape.’ If I was to do that, I’d be completely criticised and ridiculed. But why can’t I be happy with how I look?"
Cannes Weekend: Jennifer Lawrence’s Big Entrance
Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
Lab Rat: In Search of a Shampoo for Itchy Scalps
- Cannes Weekend: Jennifer Lawrence’s Big Entrance
- Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
- Lab Rat: In Search of a Shampoo for Itchy Scalps
- Timberlake and Mulligan Giggle: An Adorable GIF
- Richard DeCoatsworth Charged With Rape
- The Beauty School for Former Sex Slaves
- Dior’s Resort Show, Starring Princess Charlene
- Photos: Giving Girls in Need Dream Prom Dresses
- At the Billboards, Ke$ha’s Naked Face and Butt
- What’s Your Beyoncé Baby Name? Try Our Generator
- K Stew and R Patz: Off Again, But Not Alone
- Billboard Red-Carpet Highlights: Ke$ha, Madonna
- Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
- Best Bet: Sun & Cloud Camera
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts