Anna Sui's closet looks exactly like you want it to: There are shiny black wooden floors, antique mirrors, swirly black-and-white wallpaper, and racks upon racks of meticulously organized clothing. She stores all of her shoes — including countless pairs of black boots — in black boxes labeled with Polaroid pictures, and lines up her colorful bags in neat rows. But best of all is her collection of flowy caftans, the cornerstone of her signature look. "They're fun to wear, but they're also very comfortable," she says. Journey with us through her closet to see what she bought at the Elizabeth Taylor auction, the dress she wore to collect her lifetime achievement award at the CFDAs, and what she wears to get inspired.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel