As part of Good Morning America's All-Star Reunion Blowout, a perky Rachel Smith (who was Miss USA 2007 — Wikipedia!) visited a recent Entertainment Weekly cover shoot to interview Cher, Dionne, Murray, Travis, Amber, Christian, and Miss Geist. The group reminisced about their characters' style — Stacey Dash thought one of her more elaborate hats was "very fashionable ... I felt like Audrey Hepburn"; of his hair, Breckin Meyer explained, "That was not because of the movie ... I was just greasy and filthy when we made the film"; and regarding her many outfits, Alicia Silverstone remarked, "I didn't understand fashion at all. I had sixty changes and I was so tired, and I didn't understand why I had to keep having fittings. And so I kind of hated them, and when I saw the movie, I was like, I understand." After paying tribute to the late Brittany Murphy, Miss USA asked the actors what their characters would be up to now. Finally, Geist speaks! She said, "I'd write romantic novels that are really dirty." "Fifty Shades of Geist," someone volunteered. AAAH! Too many worlds colliding. Cannot compute.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve