As part of Good Morning America's All-Star Reunion Blowout, a perky Rachel Smith (who was Miss USA 2007 — Wikipedia!) visited a recent Entertainment Weekly cover shoot to interview Cher, Dionne, Murray, Travis, Amber, Christian, and Miss Geist. The group reminisced about their characters' style — Stacey Dash thought one of her more elaborate hats was "very fashionable ... I felt like Audrey Hepburn"; of his hair, Breckin Meyer explained, "That was not because of the movie ... I was just greasy and filthy when we made the film"; and regarding her many outfits, Alicia Silverstone remarked, "I didn't understand fashion at all. I had sixty changes and I was so tired, and I didn't understand why I had to keep having fittings. And so I kind of hated them, and when I saw the movie, I was like, I understand." After paying tribute to the late Brittany Murphy, Miss USA asked the actors what their characters would be up to now. Finally, Geist speaks! She said, "I'd write romantic novels that are really dirty." "Fifty Shades of Geist," someone volunteered. AAAH! Too many worlds colliding. Cannot compute.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat