Somewhere between his London studio and Paris Fashion Week, a courier service hired by Turkish designer Hakaan Yildirim to transport his spring 2013 collection lost all of it. (Really, taking the Eurostar is a little bit unpleasant, but not, "I'm losing my mind and these racks of expensive clothes, too" stressful.) With nothing to present, Yildirim has canceled his show entirely — though his publicist says all of the pieces will be remade in time for press days. Of course, if he just showed in London like a London-based designer maybe should, this probably wouldn't have happened.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season