Sandy may be keeping your Halloween plans at bay, but Ellen DeGeneres took full advantage of the holiday on her talk show today. She dressed up as fellow CoverGirl Sofia Vergara, wearing her interpretation of the teal Zuhair Murad dress that the Modern Family actress wore to the Emmys. She even included Vergara's wardrobe malfunction — you may recall that the actress's dress split down the back seam revealing her butt crack, which she then (of course!) tweeted out to all her followers. In the clip above, Vergara feigns offense ("Your ass looks huge!") and DeGeneres doesn't know if she's cut out for the job: "I like being Sofia Vergara, but it's hard being this beautiful."
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like